Creating smiles that look as good as they feel takes artistry and skill. Tippin Dental Group employs proven techniques and state-of-the-art technology to provide complete dental care. Their dedication to postgraduate education means you’ll benefit from up-to-the-minute advances in dentistry.
As general and cosmetic dentists in Newton they offer a wide range of dental services such as general and preventive, cosmetic, and restorative treatments to bring out the best in your unique smile.
General Dentistry – Newton Dentist
- Dental Checkups
- TMJ Therapy
- Athletic Mouthguards
- Breath Treatment
- Gum Disease Therapy
Cosmetic Dentistry – Newton Dentist
- Teeth Whitening – Whiten your teeth in our office or at home with our effective teeth whitening treatments.
- Veneers – Veneers are thin sheets of tooth-like material that are bonded to your teeth to give you a beautiful smile.
- Dental Crowns – Dental crowns can be used to improve the appearance and function of a poorly shaped tooth.
- Deep Bleaching – With deep bleaching, patients who have not found success with take-home kits, teeth whitening light systems, or other techniques can finally enjoy the bright, white smile they’ve been searching for.
- Invisalign Clear Braces – Invisalign®, an orthodontic treatment approved by the FDA, is an alternative to metal braces, and will allow you to straighten your teeth with nearly invisible aligners.
- Zoom Whitening – A safe and effective system, Zoom! Whitening is used in over 15,000 dental offices internationally. The painless process can remove the toughest stains and create a dazzlingly white, long-lasting smile in just one hour.
Restorative Dentistry – Newton Dentist
- Dental Implants – Dental implants replace missing teeth by surgically placing implants into the gum line and attaching a crown.
- Dental Bridge – “Bridge” the gap between one or more missing teeth with a custom-designed dental bridge.
- Dentures – A removable oral appliance, dentures are used to replace missing teeth and improve the appearance of the face.
- Mini Implant Dentures – The IMTEC MDI System is also referred to as the mini implant system (1.8mm in diameter), developed to provide greater denture stability for patients who can’t withstand conventional dental implant surgery
What You can Expect From Your Newton Dentist
- Following a comprehensive exam and an in-depth discussion of your goals, we will craft a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
- We’ll explain options for care and work with you to decide which therapies will achieve the effects you desire.
- Intraoral pictures of your teeth and gums displayed on a chairside monitor are a useful decision-making tool, as are our patient education videos.
- Digital imaging software can show you the results of suggested therapies before you decide on treatment.
We’re here to deliver the smile of your dreams, and we’ll make your time with us memorable and successful.
Call for your complimentary consultation to take advantage of our dental services at Tippin Dental Group!